Konjac Facial Sponge Made w/Charcoal | Derived From The Japanese Konjac Plant
The konjac sponge is 100% naturally made from the Asian Konjac plant. It works to gently exfoliate your skin, shedding away dead skin cells, and gives your skin a smooth, glowy complexion.
The sponge cleanses while balancing the skin's pH levels with its natural alkalinity. The sponge is initially hard but softens when soaked in water becoming a very gentle cleanser for the face and body.
Konjac Facial Sponge Made w/Charcoal. Our Konjac Sponges Are All Natural Cleaning Facial Sponges Made with Activated Bamboo Charcoal. Premium Quality and A Larger Size. Plant-based, Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free and Vegan Society Certified. The Japanese Konjac Plant Has Been Used Within Cuture For Over 1,500 Years. Konjac sponges were first created as a way for Japanese farmers to cleanse a baby's skin, so they're a much gentler way to exfoliate dead or dry skin during your daily face wash. External Use Only.
- eco-friendly: made from 100% konjac plant and 100% biodegradable
- travel-friendly: made small enough to be travel-friendly. it is light and portable; ready to bring with you on any trip
- skin food: packed with minerals & antioxidants and extremely soft & gentle for your skin
- rinse sponge under warm water
- apply soap
- rub gently on face and/or body
- clean with warm soapy water after each use
Allergies & Cautions
- not for consumption
- Share your shipping policy
- Share your packaging details
INCLUDE A MESSAGE ABOUT YOUR SHIPPING POLICY