This dish soap (13oz) eliminates the need to purchase dish soap in plastic bottles. Gentle on the hands, it cuts grease effectively and pairs perfectly with a dishcloth, loofah, and natural bristle brushes. It is also a powerful stain remover for any oil and stain on fabrics such as sponge cloths and produce bags.
Vegan, plastic-free, palm oil free, 100% compostable.
This brick replaces up to 5 plastic bottles of liquid dish soap.
Bamboo Soap Dish Duo is perfect to store bar soaps/shampoo/conditioner or konjac sponge for a low waste household.
When in contact with water, bamboo dries quicker than other woods hence less likely to crack.
simple ingredients: made from four simple plant-based ingredients
handmade: four ingredients only, no additives, preservatives
fragrance-free: non-irritating on the skin
- Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Olive Oil (sodium olivate) - makes soap suitable for all skin types that conditions and softens your skin
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process
- as dish soap: rub a wet cloth, sponge or dish brush directly on the soap. scrub dishes then rinse with water
- as stain remover: rub soap on stained spots, add water and rub fabric between hands then hand wash or launder
- place soap on top of a soap dish to keep it dry
Allergies & Cautions